Wednesday, August 7, 2013

3 weeks

We've been here for 3 weeks, and it has been very nice. I've totally been disconected and barley been "online" and it has been really calming. No rush to check emails, no need to be connected on all the socal medias that excist. Just a three week holiday and it feels like such a needed thing.
I've worked in the garden, helping out to make a terrace outside bigger( we did it last year as well, yes you remember correct) painted cages for rabbits. Been fixing rooms inside and cleaning.

Just a real holiday, fantastic.

The best so far has been a teather we went on. Last saturday I went with some on my family and it was the best show I've ever seen. Such a joy and wonderful thing to see. It was uplifting, wonderful and left me in a good spirit.

yes it was in a barn! they have refurbished a barn, to a real teather, just fantastic!




No comments:

Post a Comment