Monday, September 15, 2014

New Jewlery in Part 3

Im moving in three weeks.
Not only me, but my child and husband as well. We took that decision, returning from my 8 month stay in Sweden.
We always knew that staying here in Prague was not really the ultimate thing.

So now the time is soon here. We're packing and selling and giving away and returning and closing and buying everyday. There is always something.
This means as well, that designing,and dos ome creative sewing is not really the first thing that comes into mind. I have as well packed down most of the things and my machines are out there, for sale.

Still though, I like to keep busy, keep the creative mind working is the best way for me, not to run out of ideas and inspiration.
So what can I do then?

I can create some moew jewlery. :)

Here we gor three more
This one looks very big but it isn't, as it's for my 4 year old child. :)



I got myself a new red necklace. 


And this one I can't even take credit for making, this one was my little girl who made, with some small assictance from her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment