Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Uvaly

we have a back slash with the winter. It feels like it's on again. 
Oh I know that it isn't, that this is what is the beginning of spring. Little bit of both, but I got terribly annoyed at it, as I am awfully lost of inspiration what to do. 

With my kid i mean. 
In warm spring, summer and Autumn it feels so easy. you got a zoo, or a park ro to a outside pool, or into a forest outside the city or just about anything. 

Now, months after month after month it's cold, grey, snowy, slushy and I just lost ideas of what to do. 

So yesterday it hit me, when we went to the post. We went through one of the train stations, and my little girl was jsut fire. 
She loves trains! 

So this morning we went! took a train to a village 20 m inutes out of prague. 
Uvaly. 
We had a short walk, went into a cafe where the decoration looked like it had done since it opened, 1960 maybe. 
toilet smelled the same. 
And then we went back. Had a sandwich on the train and a juice. 

She was so happy. happy, happy happy!
Success!

So please. give me some more destinations outside the Prague and we'll go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment