Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A year has passed

And I guess I should have some kind of explination, or giving a big charade about it.
I can just say that the last year has been a mind and eyes opening year. It did make me understand things about me, and my surronding.
I got to understand that I'm not as good in some things that I thought, and there is a long way to become or get where I want to be.
It took me long time, but over the months, an determination has awoken and a real idea and plan is worked on. And that feels exsiting now. I know where I need to head, and I will do the best I can to do it.


I'm not where I want to be, I've got so much more to learn and figure out. But I'm on a real way and I just need to continue with my plan.

And here I'm gonna show that I'm someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment