Thursday, August 14, 2014

Creativity

I’m looking backwards, looking the the memories and moments that has happened. I’m looking back to see who I was when I came here, and who I’m now, when I’m leaving. 
I’m not raelly the same person in some ways. Prague has really given me all she could give to me, and it’s tome to find out what another place can give me. 
But yes she has given me a lot. 
It’s been in recent years, after coming here that I’ve been really exploring the creative vein inside me. 
Inspiried by the place and the people I’ve met. 
I just finnised painting three bags, and even more ideas came to my mind. I’m looking forwards to move to a new flat, and see how I can decorate it. Im excited my the pattern, to a pair of shorts I’m planing of making. As long as it has to do with being creative. Or being an artist, or being in somewhat cultural. 
I went into a fabric store the other day and my heart started to raise. All the fantastic things that exists and all the wonderful clothes I could do with it. 
AN ugly rag thirst, I’m looking at and wonder what I could do to change it, to be wearable again. Everything doesn’t turn out nice, or good. But more and more things does. 
I’m getting more and more precis with my skills, with my ideas and my executions. Less and less sloppy, and more and more accurate. 
It’s fantastic that I’ve explored this inside me, and I know that this must be my life. I get that it might not be the only thing I do, maybe a side job as well. But this is my life. In this lies my passion and I’m gonna read more, sew more, sketch more and practise more. 
I’ve been so unsure of my own possibility. Scared that I’m not good at this, that I’m just a pretender. That how come would I know anything about being an artist. 
But no! 
No more being scared, no more feeling put down. No I’m not in near an expert in what I do. But I’m good and I got an eye for it. And the progress that I’ve done the last 4 years, when I started to explore this side in me is incredible, without even really work for it. 
Imagine what I can do if I really work for it! 
And I WILL!


No comments:

Post a Comment